This website (or "Site") is owned by Global Marketers United Corp (IMS).
Information We Collect
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
1) IP addresses;
2) domain servers;
3) types of computers that access the site and;
4) types of web browsers used to access the site (collectively "The data traffic"). Data traffic is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is useful for marketing purposes and to improve your experience on the Site. We also use "cookies" to customize the content of your specific interest.
Our Site offers a range of products and services that you can use in connection with marketing campaigns (collectively, the "Marketing Tools"). In order for us to contact you about your use of the Site and the Marketing Tools, you must provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Personal information includes the following categories of information:
1) the contact information (such as your name, company name, contact information, phone number, email address and login name),
2) financial data (such as the credit / debit account information for which you want to establish the billing process); and
3) transaction data (for example, the name of the person who referred you to us, the names and contact information of the people you refer to us, data about specific marketing campaigns and results, consumer contact information such as email addresses and related phone numbers and marketing materials). If you communicate with us by e-mail, messages on any of our blogs, support chat, chat groups, bulletin boards, forums or otherwise online, the information provided in this communication may be collected as Personal Information.
How Your Personal Information is used
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
1) so that you can use the Site and the Marketing Tools;
2) to contact you about our Site, the Marketing Tools and other related products and services that we think you may be interested in, and
3) to customize and adapt your experience on our Site.
We do not sell, license, transfer or share your account information, we only use it for billing purposes. We used a non-affiliated credit card processing company to process your payments. We transfer your payment information - with your authorization - to this company exclusively for this purpose. The company does not retain, share, store or use your personal information for any other purposes. We use data from the transactions we collect to enable users to conduct marketing campaigns, test and analyze results, create campaign-related marketing materials, and calculate commissions. We also collect and analyze non-personal transaction identification data and the associated IP address to help us improve our Site and Marketing Tools.
In addition, the registered member who referred you to our Site is able to see your email address. Registered members can also display the name and phone number for the person who referred them to our Site, as well as the following information about their team members (eg people who become registered users of our Site): name, phone number, login name, and email address.
You can choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In this case, you will not be able to access and use the Site, the Marketing Tools and some of the services that it provides.
How to be removed from the Email List
At any time you can stop receiving our information, just to do this in one of the emails that you receive by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link. Simple!
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We may also (with your permission) disclose your Personal Information to:
a) comply with a court order or other legal process or inquiry;
b) protect our rights or property, or
c) apply our Terms and Conditions. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible to third parties. We provide you with the ability to transmit your Personal Information through secure and cryptic channels if you use a browser of similar equipment.
To confirm that your contact data and financial data are correct and up-to-date, you can review and update them.
This Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites. We also provide you with blogs, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards and newsgroups available. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over your use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
This site is intended for young people and adults and not for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, nor do we distribute such information. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information through our website. Likewise, because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we do not condition the participation of a child under the age of 13 in activities that provide personally identifiable information. If we are aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records. If our practices change in the future, we will obtain prior and verifiable parental consent before collecting any personal information from children under the age of 13.
We have implemented a number of security measures to help us protect against the loss, misuse or modification of the information we collect from you. Your Personal Information is transmitted and stored on servers that are protected from unauthorized access or intrusion. We do not guarantee or guarantee the security of information you transmit to us. You know this risk and assume it.
This site is owned by:
Global Marketers United Corp
1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste. 115
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
TAX ID: 35-2526742
BACK TO START